For any heart condition, an expert diagnosis is crucial for determining the best treatment plan.
Our highly trained cardiologists use specialized equipment to take images of our patient’s hearts. These images are then analyzedto better understand—and treat—the condition.
As one of the nation's largest clinical and research institutions, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center has access to the most advanced diagnostic equipment, often years before other hospitals.
Cardiac Imaging at Weill Cornell Medicine
Our cardiac imaging testing is:
- Offered for adult patients
- Conducted in state-of-the-art, accredited facilities designed for patient comfort
- Performed by highly skilled technicians, nurses, and our distinguished cardiologists
- Designed to deliver the highest possible accuracy
Become a Patient
Often, imaging studies and cardiac testing will require a referral from your physician and, in some cases, pre-authorization from your insurance company. Our patient coordinators are skilled in this process and will assist you every step of the way.
To schedule an appointment, please call the pertinent number:
- Echocardiography: (646) 962-4733
- Vascular Imaging: (646) 962-4733
- Nuclear Cardiology: (646) 962-3139
- CT and MRI: (646) 962-3000
- Electrocardiography: (212) 746-4670