The Maurice R. and Corinne P. Greenberg Division of Cardiology deeply appreciates its many generous friends.
Your support helps us to:
- Remain at the forefront of the scientific and technological developments that are revolutionizing cardiology
- Train the next generation of physician-scientists
- Provide our patients with the highest quality care in the treatment of cardiovascular disease
Our physicians and our clinical services are ranked 3rd in the country and 1st in NYC. These achievements could not happen without the support of our friends and alumni.
Gifts to the division can be made to support a specific program or designated as unrestricted, which allows us to direct the funding where it is most needed. There is a place for even the smallest contribution.
If you would like to inquire about donating to support any of our teaching, research, or clinical programs, please contact Ann Matier, Divisional Administrator, at (212) 746-2176.
Contributions to the Division of Cardiology are tax-deductible and should be made payable to Weill Cornell Medical College.
- Online: You can give online by using our donation form.
- Mail: Please indicate the Division of Cardiology in the memo portion of your check and mail to:
Ann Matier, Divisional Administrator
Weill Cornell Medicine
Division of Cardiology
520 East 70th Street, Starr 465
New York, NY 10021
Thank you for supporting the Maurice R. and Corinne P. Greenberg Division of Cardiology.