The Maurice R. and Corinne P. Greenberg Division of Cardiologyis available to schedule appointments, answer your questions, and assist you as needed, Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
For urgent issues after business hours, you may call the answering service who will contact your physician or the physician on-call.
For a medical emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room, and call us the next day to let us know.
Weill Cornell CONNECT
Your health is important to you around the clock—not just during office hours. That's why Weill Cornell Medical College offers Weill Cornell CONNECT, a secure online health connection. You can request appointments, request prescription refills, review your health history and more—online, anytime!
Please do not use Weill Cornell CONNECT to send any messages requiring immediate attention.
Important phone numbers
- To schedule an appointment with a general cardiologist: (646) 962-5558
- Billing questions: (855) 880-0343
- Echocardiography and vascular imaging: (646) 962-4733
- Nuclear cardiology: (646) 962-3139
- Cardiac catheterization lab: (212) 746-4644
- Electrophysiology lab: (212) 746-2158
- Cardiac graphics lab: (212) 746-4670
- Cardiac MRI/CT: (646) 962-3000
- Cardiac rehabilitation: (212) 746-1200
Important NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital numbers:
- Main Number: (212) 746-5454
- Admitting: (212) 746-4250
- Emergency room: (212) 746-5026
- Interpreter services: (212) 746-4397
- Patient information: (212) 746-5000
- Chaplain’s office: (212) 746-6971
Request Medical Records
Refill a Prescription
The Division of Cardiology is located at the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Main Campus locations:
520 East 70th Street, Starr-443 (entrance between York & East River)
New York, NY 10021
Weill Greenberg Center
1305 York Avenue, 8th Floor (at SW corner of East 70th St.)
New York, NY 10021