All of our physicians in the Division of Cardiology accept Medicare and participate in most major insurance plans in New York. Please be sure to verify that our physician is a current provider in your plan and whether or not a referral or an authorization is required. Our staff are experienced in this process and will be able to assist you when you call our offices. You will be responsible for any co-payment as outlined by your plan coverage at the time of your visit. Cash, check, Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express are recognized forms of payment
You will be responsible for payment of any non-covered service.
You will receive invoices from Weill Cornell Physicians for your physician's services and from NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital for your hospital stay and any other hospital services.
For any questions regarding an invoice for your physician’s services please call: 855-880-0343
Here is a partial list of our physician plan participation. If your insurance carrier does not appear below, please feel free to contact the physician’ office as they may have individual contracts not listed on this site.
- AETNA [HMO, Medicare, PPO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO, HMO, Mediblue (Senior), PPO]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP, HMO]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid, Medicare]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Neighborhood Health Providers
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom, Liberty, Medicare Advantage]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Community Plan, Medicare]