Cardiology Fellowships at Weill Cornell Medicine
The Maurice R. and Corinne P. Greenberg Division of Cardiology offers four fellowship training programs, which are all designed to prepare the most highly motivated and exceptionally talented physicians for careers in academic cardiology.
Our fellowship programs include:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Interventional cardiology
- Advanced heart failure and transplant cardiology
All of our programs are:
- ACGME accredited
- Staffed by outstanding physician-scientists who are leaders in the field
- Provide a diverse clinical environment in a state-of-the-art facility
- Supported by a research-rich community
- Led by faculty who embrace a culture of highly personalized support and mentorship
Life in New York City
Weill Medical College of Cornell University is located in an attractive residential area on the upper east side of New York City, adjacent to the East River. Living and working in Manhattan means enjoying one of the greatest cities in the world, with everything just a quick subway or taxi ride away.
The center’s location takes advantage of New York's many cultural attractions, including museums, performing art centers, the playhouses of Broadway, Central Park, and several world-famous sports venues, such as Madison Square Garden and Yankee Stadium. Numerous restaurants and shops of every kind are also just blocks away.
Perhaps most appealing is the great diversity represented in New York's many ethnic neighborhoods, each offering their own unique experiences.
Our Cardiology Fellows are provided with:
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability income insurance
- 20 paid vacation days
- Meals several times a week during clinical conferences
- Access to a Fellow’s suite/lounge with lockers and networked computers
All programs follow the official NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Graduate Staff Salary Scale.
Our fellows are encouraged to live in one of several modern, full-service apartment buildings owned by NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital here in the Upper East Side within walking distance of the main campus. For more information, see http://www.nyphrealestate.com/.
(212) 746-2218, email@example.com