What to Bring
To help you and you physician prepare for your visit, below is a list of to do items:
For new patients and consultations please submit the following prior to scheduling your visit. You may send via fax to 212-746-6665
- Copies of medical records pertaining to any cardiac related tests or procedures such as: echocardiography, stress test, catheterization films, CT scans and EKG results. You may also sign this Medical Records Release Form.pdf and our office will request the records directly.
- Please complete a New Patient Questionnaire.pdf
On the day of your visit, for both new and established patients, please bring:
- A list of all the medications that you are taking (include names and dosages)
- Your preferred pharmacy name, address, phone and fax
- Your insurance card(s)
- Contact information of your referring physician and primary care physician
- A list of questions or your concerns
What to Expect
Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment and check in at the front desk. Our front desk staff may need you to verify certain demographic information, insurance data and require your signature on certain privacy notification and release forms. At this time we also will ask you to pay any co-payment if applicable.
Once in the exam room, our nurse practitioners will take your blood pressure, your weight and review with you your medication list. You may be referred for an EKG. Your doctor will evaluate your medical history, any prior test results, and conduct a physical exam. Your doctor will discuss the results with you and recommend a treatment plan and possible additional testing which can be scheduled upon your check-out. We encourage you to ask questions.
We have an excellent staff of nurse practitioners, clinical technicians and patient coordinators who are here to make your visit comfortable and to help you with any questions or concerns that you may have.