What to Bring
To help you and your physician prepare for your visit, below is a list of to do items:
For new patients and consultations, you may be asked to submit the following prior to your scheduled visit.
- Copies of medical records of any cardiac related tests or procedures such echocardiography, stress test, catheterization films, CT scans and EKG results. You may also sign this Medical Records Release Form.pdf and our office will request the records directly.
On the day of your visit, for both new and established patients, here is a list of items to bring:
- A list of all the medications that you are taking (include names and dosages)
- Your preferred pharmacy name, address, phone and fax
- Your insurance card(s)
- Contact information of your referring physician and primary care physician
- A list of questions or your concerns
What to Expect
Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment and check-in at the front desk. Our front-desk staff may need you to verify certain demographic information, insurance data and require your signature on certain privacy notification and release forms. At this time we also will ask you to pay any co-payment if applicable.
Once in the exam room, our clinical technicians will take your blood pressure, an EKG, your weight and review with you your medication list. Your doctor will evaluate your medical history, any prior test results, and conduct a physical exam. Your doctor will discuss the results with you and recommend a treatment plan and possible additional testing which can be scheduled upon your check out. We encourage you to ask questions.
We also have an excellent staff of nurse practitioners, clinical technicians and patient coordinators who are here to make your visit comfortable and to help you with any questions or concerns that you may have.